A big WELCOME to all the new members!

Enemas on Skype

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
jmont24 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmont24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Enemas on Skype
    Posted: 21 Dec 2018 at 7:46pm
Ive done many enemas on skype over the years and I have to say they can be lots of fun.  Not to mention its great to chat with another enemaguy when your both being filled from a big red bag.:)

SteveInCT View Drop Down
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveInCT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 1:40pm
Hi all...

I have played on skype with my enema bag.   It is better than solo.  But in person is the best.   Sometimes I find it difficult to be sure the camera is in a good position.

SteveInCT
watermark View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watermark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2018 at 1:01am
I think a Skype enema session would be hot.
I will have to practice a bit with my cam.
Oh , to be an Enema pig online ...
-so much water , so little time-
camenema View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camenema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 3:27pm
I like Skype a lot. The old versions were buggy, but the new version gives a good connection :)

Cam
Moliere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moliere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 8:47pm
I've done it several times. I don't think it would be as good as in person (never done that yet), but it's much better than being alone. I've done chat-only, video with typed chat, and video with sound. All good, any way makes the enema experience better.
Never tried Google Hangouts for more than typed chat, but that can be another option.
If you're worried about surveillance then there's Signal, which is much less centralized.

In short, I highly recommend video enemas!
Enemaboy View Drop Down
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enemaboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2018 at 8:42pm
I too, am a skype fan. They have a text chat feature, audio call, and video cam. I used to use YIM until they went down. I like skype because you can see who is online, then reach out privately to them. I have used skype cam/video to give and receive enemas. Given our diminishing numbers and geographic distribution, it is the next best thing to being there. I like to connect and text chat first to make sure the chemistry is right, then move to video. It is critical not to “blind call” someone. Definitely need to respect privacy.
Nice and full View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nice and full Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 9:14am
Yes I use Skype all the time .Share enemas and mutual masturbation.
Its great
enemaguyrkfd View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Site Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enemaguyrkfd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 8:29pm
HEY!
So this message gas been viewed 62 times and Nobody has replied   Cry

I know there must be a few of you that use Skype to connect for 
live enemas  Clap

Enemaguyrkfd (Admin)

Sometimes you just got to give yourself
what you wish someone else would give you.
enemaguyrkfd View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Site Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enemaguyrkfd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2017 at 4:05am
So I'm curious, who on here does enemas on Skype?
I recently joined at the suggestion of a friend and may be interested in connecting.

Enemaguyrkfd (admin)

Edited by enemaguyrkfd - 05 Jan 2018 at 8:29pm

Enemaguyrkfd (Admin)

Sometimes you just got to give yourself
what you wish someone else would give you.
 Post Reply Post Reply