EGuys Forum Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Gay Enema Forum > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What type of enema makes you feel aroused?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
camenema View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camenema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What type of enema makes you feel aroused?
    Posted: 26 Nov 2018 at 9:02am
Well... for starts.. 2 quart, 3 quart, 4 quart, coffee, plain, soapy, warm, and cold, enemas make me feel aroused.
Cam
nilayman1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nilayman1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2018 at 7:22am
All of the better things there.
MariettaJack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MariettaJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2018 at 12:14pm
I'll vote for the two quarts of warm suds, with some modifications! In addition to the red bag, I'd be happy with a douche bulb. Certainly a hot guy, but I'd like to add that he's a trusted buddy. And I could take it over his legs in a wheel barrel position, or on my back with knees up. And I can go with Ivory, Dr. Bonner's peppermint, warm saline or warm water with baking soda. And finally, I love an enema with a colon tube with mushroom head.
enemaguyrkfd View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Site Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enemaguyrkfd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2018 at 10:49am
I totally agree!

The red bag, the smell of Ivory soap and knowing it's all going in....

Enemaguyrkfd (Admin)

Sometimes you just got to give yourself
what you wish someone else would give you.
jimc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 5:39pm
A nice warm 2 quart Ivory soapsuds enema given by a sexy guy.
sawyers2sell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sawyers2sell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 11:47am
what really turns me on is when a man makes be get naked and tell me everything that he is going to to to me .  Turns me on when he starts in.
sexyalbert View Drop Down
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyalbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 5:39am
Sounds good!!! I had a really good punishment enema once. It was given to me by a really strict Master who I agreed to let tie me down. I was tied to a bed laying on my back spread eagle. My legs were spread really wide and my arms above my head. He put a double balloon inflatable nozzle up my butt. He then hung a four quart bag above me so I could see the enema draining in as well as feel it draining in. The liquid was not just plain water. It contained a mixture of two quarts of mineral oil, one quart of a liquid that he would not tell me what it was and the rest was water. It really was painful and I started screaming almost at once. He would not stop it until it was all inside of me. By this time I was in real pain. He then grabbed my balls and started squeezing them until I thought I was about to pass out. He stopped squeezing my balls, but punched me really hard in the stomach. I almost passed out from the pain. I was then untied and allowed to use the toilet. When it was all out, he gave me another enema of just plain water to soothe my insides and rinse me out good.

Albert
Originally posted by Switchable Switchable wrote:

Punishment enemas are the most arousing to me. I have no control and the person giving me instructions is stern and demanding, which pushes my buttons in a good way. Usually soap or Vicks is used to lube the nozzle and a spanking or cbt accompanies the enema.
Sexy Albert
Switchable View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Switchable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 1:38am
Punishment enemas are the most arousing to me. I have no control and the person giving me instructions is stern and demanding, which pushes my buttons in a good way. Usually soap or Vicks is used to lube the nozzle and a spanking or cbt accompanies the enema.
PhoenixBottomBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PhoenixBottomBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2018 at 12:19pm
In reply to your questions, I fill a 3 inch metal mesh tea ball half full of damiana herb powder, place the metal mesh tea ball in a quart of boiling water in a metal pot, and keep moving the metal mesh tea ball around in the hot water for about 20 minutes.  I then take it out of the water and place it in a cup.  I then add one quart of cold water to the pot which results in two quarts of warm water.  You can add more or less cold water to get the temperature that you like for the enema.  I pour the two quarts of herbal liquid into a red enema bag with a lubricated colon tube, place a towel on the bottom of the bathtub, and get down on my knees and lower my head between my knees.  The red enema bag has been placed on a metal hanger that is connected to the shower head, thus it is behind me but above me.  I then slowly insert the colon tube inside of my anus and move it inside of me about one foot, and I then unclamp the enema tube and slowly fill my self up with the herbal liquid.  I then start to feel euphoric and get a hard erection.  After I take the tube out, I slowly put in a lubricated butt plug into my anus and slowly move it up and down for further stimulation of my anus.  I have read some articles online about the use of damiana herb enemas, and I have not found any of them stating that anyone has had a toxic  or allergic reaction to them.  I feel so relaxed and euphoric with the two quarts, that I usually don't take any additional liquid.  You can go a google.com search to locate a place to purchase the damiana herb powder.  I would like to find a buddy here in Phoenix who will give me this type of enema and spank me while I am receiving it.Tongue  PS  It helps to use an enema bag with a colon tube because if you use an enema tube with a small thin five inch nozzle you may discover that the nozzle gets clogged up with the damiana powder.
a butt pirate is fun like a bottle of rum
Enemaboy View Drop Down
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Enemaboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2018 at 8:12am
Any type.  Really, even talking about enemas, being told I am going to get an enema, seeing the enema bag.  The anticipation, stripping to undies and getting it ready or being present while it is prepared.  And, of course, the penetration of the nozzle and finally the filling.  I guess, I'm an all-around enema-boy.
enemajake View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enemajake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 6:13pm
A good coffee enema usually stirs up my libido and makes me horny (effect of the caffeine)!  Drinking coffee can also get me going, but there's something special about the caffeine buzz I get when it goes up my butt.  ;)
sexyalbert View Drop Down
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyalbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 12:26am
What arouses me when I get an enema? It is getting a very large enema of at least 4 quarts and being told during the time the enema is going in that I must retain it until I do get aroused and cum. I have often had up to 6 quarts forced into me with one of those inflatable double balloon nozzles. Yes, it is hard to take and it is not pleasant at all. However, I do allow this to be done to me at times. If I have had a few smaller enemas before the 6 quart one there is no problem with having to throw up from it.
Sexy Albert
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>