FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wine & Enemas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
sexyalbert View Drop Down
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyalbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wine & Enemas
    Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 7:40am
I have had wine enemas before, but since I no longer drink alcohol, I do not want it in my butt anymore either. I liked the white wine enemas, but I have had them with red wine as well. I have also had beer enemas before. However, I did not like them. The bear really stung the hell out of my insides and I really did not like it.

I do like enemas that hurt a little, but not so bad that they make me scream or do any damage to my insides. They can be very warm as long as they are not scolding hot. They can also have some things in them to make me have to go even more, such as castor oil, mineral oil, etc. They can even be done with a retention nozzle so I cannot expel them until I am allowed to expel them. I like the torture of such an enema.

Sexy Albert
Handeman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Handeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by nilayman1 nilayman1 wrote:

I think it is presumed that the wine enema is not the first enema.  I always give a cleansing enema and rinse and then introduce the wine because with everything else out of the way it is easier to retain.  I do the same mix - about 1 for 1.  One cup of white wine with a cup of warm water.  

Definitely do a cleanse first, then the wine to ensure easy retention.
nilayman1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nilayman1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 1:31pm
Yes, and after the buzz starts to subside -- take a warm, plain water rinse.
nilayman1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nilayman1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 1:29pm
I think it is presumed that the wine enema is not the first enema.  I always give a cleansing enema and rinse and then introduce the wine because with everything else out of the way it is easier to retain.  I do the same mix - about 1 for 1.  One cup of white wine with a cup of warm water.  
Handeman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Handeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 6:07am
I’ve used two cups of white wine with 2-4 cups of warm water. I can hold it a long time and get a wonderful buzz from it. I’ve not done enough to be falling down drunk, nor would I recommend that. It can be a wonderful enema!
enemaguyrkfd View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Site Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enemaguyrkfd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 12:16pm
Myself, I've used 2 cups of cheap white wine and 2 cups of very warm water to make the solution comfortable.  I also like to use a small diameter nozzle, like a 20fr catheter so it goes in slow.  Try a little at a time, or if you have an IV drip thing, use that.  It makes for a nice slow feeling.  

Don't be fooled by thinking it's not enough, I take another one, it will sneak up on you!

Be sure to was everything out well afterwards with soap and water, I personally hate the smell of wine so something like dish soap works well to cut the wine smell from the bag and hoses.

Enjoy!

Enemaguyrkfd (Admin)

Sometimes you just got to give yourself
what you wish someone else would give you.
Moliere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Moliere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 8:06am
As far as amount goes, stick with what you can drink in a fairly quick period (say no more than what you can drink in a half hour). It's going to be absorbed and you're not going to be sipping it over hours or cutting it with food.

Dilute it with water to make a comfortable volume. Some people may use coffee, but be careful as there have been people who died because the caffeine in energy drinks counteracted some of the effects of the alcohol so they drank enough to have alcohol poisoning.
PolarBearNV View Drop Down
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PolarBearNV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 1:40am
Definitely white. Red stains most fabrics; white doesn’t.
PolarBearNV
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 1:03am
How much wine is to much, for an enema? And which kind is best?
Red or White.
 Post Reply Post Reply