EGuys Forum Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Gay Enema Forum > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EnemaPipe, Soaper, In Chat Room Right Now, Click CHAT To Jump In!!   

Prep for colonoscpoy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
enemajake View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enemajake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prep for colonoscpoy
    Posted: 16 Feb 2019 at 2:25am
Although I was bullied at times as a kid (e.g. being coaxed into playing "school" and being spanked/paddled by the older neighborhood girls (who were the "teachers") in front of a classroom (i.e. a neighbor's garage) complete with desks full of boys and girls, I was never given an enema by bullies...although often when I was a boy, a neighborhood girl my age and I used to play "doctor" and stuck various things up each others rectums.  However, when I was a young adult I went to a friend's bachelor party.  As the guys were trying to think of devious things to do to the young groom, one of the guys suggested getting ketchup and mustard squirt bottles and holding the groom down, stripping off his pants/underwear and forecfully giving him ketchup and mustard enemas.  While the thought of seeing my good looking friend's naked butt and butthole was exciting, I'm happy to say the idea was abandoned in light of the groom's dignity.  However, the guy who had suggested it, had come up with the idea because he said when he was younger, his sisters had done that very thing to him!
sexyalbert View Drop Down
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyalbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 11:00pm
Milksteven,
I was about 15½ when what I said happened to me at school. Most of the girls were about the same age as me. One was only 13. The boys that watched this were also about my age.
Sexy Albert
mikesteven View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikesteven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 1:48pm
It’s amazing what is done to us in school. How old were you when this happened? I need to fill in some details of why things happened. First off my father was very abussive. There was also constant fighting between my parents which totally stressed me out. To top it off I was an ADHD kid back in the day before it had a name. So on many occasions as I was being beaten I would go in my pants. I can only imagine that my younger sisters went to school and broadcasted however innocently that their older brother pooped and peed in his pants at home. I’m sure word made it’s way around the playground inspiring the bullies to come up with the idea. I pooped my pants in school in the early grades but attention was never called to it. Except when the teacher lined up the boys and made us face the wall. We then had our behinds felt. When it was determined who the culprit was it was bend over for the paddle. This didn’t happen a lot but it did happen. I did face a lot of verbal abuse and tormenting from the other boys but this is when they began physical contact. I was distraught as this event started to unfold but then when I got to the point where my young body began to explode in wave after wave of orgasm my viewpoint changed. I actually found it to be a big stress reliever. Maybe I inadvertently figured I needed to go through this for the sexual and emotional release but either way I was hooked on this new found experience. Teachers back in that day left you to do battle on your own there was no assistance but what also probably added to the lack of assistance was the adhd which I know drove them nuts. For the most part I just put up with the abuse at home and at school. I tried to get the bullies in trouble on multiple occasions plus I had also tried to be a bully myself on a couple occasions. Neither one of these attempts worked out for me. I also never told my parents about what was going on at school. Thankfully my mother graciously accepted my track record of going in my pants so she never questioned it for which I am truly thankful.
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyalbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 6:43am
I had a similar thing to what Milk Steven is talking about happen to me once. It only happened once and it was not that I was being bullied in any way. It was done to me by a group of both boys and girls.

One day in school a group of 10 girls decided to humiliate me in front of some of the boys. It was in the boys restroom. I had gone in there to use the toilet. I pulled my pants down and sat down on the toilet to go. The girls came in with the boys and one of the girls crawled under the door. There I was on the toilet with my pants down. As she stood up she unlocked to door so the other could all see me, both the other girls and the other boys. I had started to go already. She told me to finish and then stand up and to leave my pants down. I was quite embarrassed by this, but was also afraid and did as she told me to do.

When I stood up, she looked into the toilet and said, it looks like you got quite a bit out of you, but not enough. We girls are going to get more out of you and the boys are going to watch us do it to you. They had an enema bag and I was told to take off all of my clothes while another girl who was near one of the sinks started to fill the bag with hot, but not real hot, water. Once my clothes were off, I was told to lay down on the floor. It was cold, but I did as I was told out of fear. The one who filled the enema bag sat down on the floor next to me and shove the nozzle up my butt. As she did this, she handed the bag to another girl who held it up high. The tubing was about 7' long. She was a very tall girl for her age and stood about 6' 2" tall. She held her arm up above her head with the bag as high as she could. The clamp was released and the water started to flow in. I cried and begged  for the enema to be stopped. Another girl told me to just shut up and take it or they would put two bags inside of me. I did as I was told and just laid there and let the water flow into me.

When it was all inside of me, the girl sitting next to me removed the nozzle and told me to stand up. As I did, she stood up as well. I asked if I could let it out and I was told not just yet. I had to stand there are attention and let all of them see my swollen stomach. The girls all felt my stomach to see how swollen it was. My cock was also getting a little hard and they felt it a little as well. Not enough to get me excited to the point where I would cum, but enough to make it get harder. After they all did this to as the boys watched them, I was told that I could sit down and let it out in front of all. I really did not want the girls or the boys to watch me, but I knew there was no choice. I sat down and let it out in front of all of them.

When it was all out they told me to lay down on the floor again. I said I did not want another enema given to me. One of the girls said, we are not going to give you anther enema. However, the boys are now going to give you another enema and we are going to watch them do it to you. One of the boys then filled the bag as another one sat down next to me. He was going to shove the nozzle up my butt. The one who filled the bag held it above his head as he handed the nozzle to the one sitting next to me. He was not as tall as this girl who held the bag when the girls gave me the first enema. As the boy sitting next to me started to shove the nozzle up my butt. one of the girls said, this is going to be fun for all of us.

Once this enema was inside of me, the boy who was sitting next to said that I had to hold this one in for five minutes and if I said anything or tried to get up, they would give me a good whipping while I was still holding the enema. I did not want to be whipped as well and just laid there quietly and held the enema in. When the five minutes were up they told me I could use the toilet. Yes, all of the girls and boys watched me again.

When I was finished this time, one of the girls started playing with my cock. It was semi soft, but a little stiff when she started playing with it. I liked what she was doing to me, even though it as quite embarrassing for her to do it as the other boys and girls watched her doing it. I did not ask for her to stop out of fear that she would squeeze to hard. As I started to get really hard she did squeeze my balls a little, but not hard enough that it hurt me. After about four minutes I started to feel as if I was about to cum. I knew she sensed this by how my cock felt in her hands. One of the other girls handed her a glass. It was obvious what I had to do. The girl masturbating me was going to make me drain my cum into the glass. She held it near the tip and aimed my cock into the glass just as I started to cum. She milked it all out of me. There was quite a bit in the glass. She then asked me how I would like to drink it all down in front of all of them. I really did not want to, but knew I had no choice. I said I did not want to, but opened my mouth wide anyway. She held the glass up to my mouth so it could be poured in and told me to take it all in and swallow it all. I did as I was told. It was not the first time I had tasted my own cum. I did this once before about a year before. However, it was in private. As I swallowed what was in my mouth, all of the boys teased me about it. The girls just watched, but it was all in my stomach, they said they really enjoyed seeing me drink down my own cum.

All of the boys left the restroom. The girls stayed in and told me to get dressed. I got dressed and as I was getting dressed they told me if I said anything to anyone else about what was done to me, they would do it again. However, this time instead of just two quart enemas, they would be four quart enemas and much hotter. I would also have to drink more then just my cum. When I asked what it was, they told me that it would be the water straight from my butt as well as later my cum.

No, I never said anything to anyone else about it until many years later when a man I had gone to see for some enemas asked me about my most embarrassing enema. I told him what was done to me when I was in high school. I was only 15 at the time. Most of the girls and boys who did this to ranged in age from 14 to 17. One of the girls was only 12 years of age and one of the boys was also 12 years of age. None of them were nude or even pulled their pants down. I was the only one with my pants down at first and then nude as they started giving me the enemas.

I am now telling all of you here on Enema Guys about it. It was only done to me that one time and not continuously as it was done to Milk Steven. Fortunately, it was only done to me this one time and not again. I was not really that much into enemas at then. It would have been really embarrassing for me to have it done again. However, when I was 37, a girl (or should ii say women) asked me if I would let her punish with enemas and a good spanking in front of her older sister. I said yes and she did it to me. The enemas were four of four quarts each and then a good over the knee spanking from her and then her sister.

What about the rest of you? Have any of you had anything like either this or what Milk Steven has had done to him, done to you? If so, tell us all about it?

Sexy Albert
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyalbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 6:04am
Why did the bullies do this to you? Did they do it to you because the knew you are gay or was there another reason? Also, what exactly did you think of it? Did you like or dislike what they were doing to you? Did the teachers know that they were bullying you in this way? How about your parents, did they know and just continue to let it happen to you?

Originally posted by mikesteven mikesteven wrote:

I had to stay that way all day. My pants did dry mostly. And yes there was girls in the class. And also yes other kids did see what the bullies were doing to me in the playground. They always managed to attract a crowd. The other thing is that once a precident is started it escalates from there. I got to the point that I went in my pants every day. I literally stopped using the toilet. I was really lucky though my mother was very gracious and allowed me to use my pants. This whole scenario gave way to a multitude of opportunities. I never told anyone about what the bullies were doing to me. I kept that to myself. I guess I have to admit I liked it.
Sexy Albert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikesteven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 12:41am
I had to stay that way all day. My pants did dry mostly. And yes there was girls in the class. And also yes other kids did see what the bullies were doing to me in the playground. They always managed to attract a crowd. The other thing is that once a precident is started it escalates from there. I got to the point that I went in my pants every day. I literally stopped using the toilet. I was really lucky though my mother was very gracious and allowed me to use my pants. This whole scenario gave way to a multitude of opportunities. I never told anyone about what the bullies were doing to me. I kept that to myself. I guess I have to admit I liked it.
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyalbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 12:22am
Mike Steven,

WOW, that must have been really embarrassing to you. Especially if there were also some girls in the class and they knew what those boys had done to you just before the class started. When you finally were able to leave the class, did you go in the bathroom and try to clean yourself up before you went home? Or, did you have to go home that way, then clean yourself up at home?

My first experience with suppositories happened when I think I was about 10 years old. School bullies had me pinned against the wall with my back to them. I then felt a hand going down the back of my pants. It found my anus and I then felt something being pushed up in. I actually was given a couple of them. School policy was very strict as it was a private school so I had to return to the classroom when we went in after recess. School policy was strict so once in the classroom you couldn’t leave even to go to the bathroom. If you asked to go the response was wait until recess or lunch or do it in your pants which came with consequences. The effects of this new found experience were starting to reveal themselves. I asked the teacher if I could go to the bathroom to which the response was no. The waves of the suppositories were starting to increase. It would build then subside but the time interval was becoming shorter and shorter. I raised my hand again a few moments later and told the teacher I really had to go to the bathroom to which the response was again no. I then told her if I couldn’t go I was going to have to force my bowels to empty in my pants. The response was if you can’t wait be a baby and do it in your pants to which I had no choice. As I sat there in my seat I began to force my bowels to empty in my pants. I was pushing so hard because of the suppositories that I also soaked my pants with urine. After I was finally done I told the teacher I emptied my bowels and bladder in my pants to which she got the paddle. I then had to bend over my desk and got the paddle in front of the whole class. Getting the paddle was grounds to have privelages suspended I couldn’t leave the classroom all day and had to remain in my soiled and wet clothes. I didn’t know why at the time but as I was getting the paddle I had several violent orgasms in my pants convulsing wildly in front of the whole class.
Sexy Albert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikesteven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 11:12pm
My first experience with suppositories happened when I think I was about 10 years old. School bullies had me pinned against the wall with my back to them. I then felt a hand going down the back of my pants. It found my anus and I then felt something being pushed up in. I actually was given a couple of them. School policy was very strict as it was a private school so I had to return to the classroom when we went in after recess. School policy was strict so once in the classroom you couldn’t leave even to go to the bathroom. If you asked to go the response was wait until recess or lunch or do it in your pants which came with consequences. The effects of this new found experience were starting to reveal themselves. I asked the teacher if I could go to the bathroom to which the response was no. The waves of the suppositories were starting to increase. It would build then subside but the time interval was becoming shorter and shorter. I raised my hand again a few moments later and told the teacher I really had to go to the bathroom to which the response was again no. I then told her if I couldn’t go I was going to have to force my bowels to empty in my pants. The response was if you can’t wait be a baby and do it in your pants to which I had no choice. As I sat there in my seat I began to force my bowels to empty in my pants. I was pushing so hard because of the suppositories that I also soaked my pants with urine. After I was finally done I told the teacher I emptied my bowels and bladder in my pants to which she got the paddle. I then had to bend over my desk and got the paddle in front of the whole class. Getting the paddle was grounds to have privelages suspended I couldn’t leave the classroom all day and had to remain in my soiled and wet clothes. I didn’t know why at the time but as I was getting the paddle I had several violent orgasms in my pants convulsing wildly in front of the whole class.
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyalbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 6:07pm
Yes, suppository use can clean you out good. It depends on how many are put in. I have had some of them put in me before.  The first time was actually from a female who gave me five of them at once. The bottle said to use no more then just two of them. At first, I did not have to go at all. However, after about five minutes I had to go really bad and begged to be allowed to use the toilet. She let me use the toilet and it all came out very quickly. That was followed by a two quart enema. Only brown water with a few very small pieces came out of me. I was then given another four quart enema and all that came out of me was clear water.

Another time it was done by three males. I was held down by two of them, while the third one forced four suppository's up my butt. This was followed by three quarts of water with an inflatable double balloon nozzle up my butt. By the time the three quarts were inside of me, the  suppositories were completely melted and I had to really bad. It felt like six quarts of water was up my butt. They continued holding down for ten minutes and then I was escorted to the toilet and allowed to use it. Yes, that was very embarrassing and a real torture for me.

After that I was fucked hard by all three of the males.

Though I’ve always wanted to have a partner quite frankly I never knew how to go about getting one so I always wound up being self serving. Granted this is when I got older as a youth the bullies would give me suppository enemas so you could say that was done in front of a group. I’ve always entertained the thoughts of being tied particularly face down to take enemas which would include spanking being followed by me on the receiving end of anal sex. I particularly imagine being on a table that has the holes that your arms go through as shown in the U.K. prisons where youth were punished. . Unfortunately, I was always alone so the “torture” was self inflicted. Including the use of dildos which I used while holding an enema I just gave myself. I never threw up during forced retention though I somewhat had the spasms
Sexy Albert
sawyers2sell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sawyers2sell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 2:47pm
I sent you a note

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikesteven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 9:45am
Though I’ve always wanted to have a partner quite frankly I never knew how to go about getting one so I always wound up being self serving. Granted this is when I got older as a youth the bullies would give me suppository enemas so you could say that was done in front of a group. I’ve always entertained the thoughts of being tied particularly face down to take enemas which would include spanking being followed by me on the receiving end of anal sex. I particularly imagine being on a table that has the holes that your arms go through as shown in the U.K. prisons where youth were punished. . Unfortunately, I was always alone so the “torture” was self inflicted. Including the use of dildos which I used while holding an enema I just gave myself. I never threw up during forced retention though I somewhat had the spasms
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyalbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2018 at 7:52am
YES, the torture does make it exciting. I do not always like to be tortured when I get enemas. Sometimes I just like to be cleaned out inside and then have some sex with another man. I like him to take me anally.

As for how I managed to get into the predicament I mentioned in my last post, I knew this couple for a long time and we talked about what we were going to do before we did it. It was not a surprise to me when they did do it to me. I went to their house knowing full well what they were going to do to me. The submission to it was really fun, but I did not like it when it was being done. I did see them once or twice more, but they did not torture me like that. They only gave me a few enemas of plain water and I was not tied down.

As for letting others, male or female, tie me down these days, it is very rare that I will allow that. I do like some torture in my enemas, but not severe torture like happened with that couple.

Albert The torture is what makes it exciting. These circumstances added to drive me to enjoy enemas. That combined with events that occurred to me with bullies. How did you manage to get into that situation was it voluntarily? Perhaps this is pm material or is open discussion allowed
Sexy Albert
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>