EGuys Forum Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Gay Enema Forum > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pre thanksgiving enema

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Moliere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moliere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pre thanksgiving enema
    Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 9:02am
Save cash, buy prepaid card, order bag sent to general delivery or an Amazon locker or one of those mailbox places. Either that or go into Walmart and have them order you one. You're making it too complex.
sexyalbert View Drop Down
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyalbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 11:44pm
Moliere,

Yes, I know there have been many discussion on getting a new enema bag. The only problems I have with ordering one is that I must do so without the knowledge of my wife. Don't forget that while I do have a slight gay side to me, I cannot let my wife know of it.

About a month ago I opened a small checking account at a local bank to save up some money to get a new enema bag, a good inflatable nozzle and even a post office box to have them sent to. I gave the bank STRICT instructions not to send anything in the way of statements or other things to my home address. Instead, I told them to send all items to my email address. Not to  this address  of  (sexyalbert@yahoo.com), but another one that I also have. They sent some things to my home address and I had to make an excuse to my wife about the address. Fortunately, she believed me about what I said. I have since closed that account and will think of opening another one soon at a different bank. Hopefully, the will follow my STRICT instructions on sending me anything.

As for the single balloon inflatable nozzles. if they have improved them as you say they have, I may try one of them. They are normally cheaper then the double balloon ones. I have tried them before and found that they did not hold as good as the double balloon ones do, just as you say. If the do have a flange on the outside, the flange would push against the anus and prevent the balloon from getting away from the inside and would allow it to press just as the double balloon ones do.

Like you say, I did find that the single balloon ones would try to ride up into the bowels and get away from the bottom and there would be some leakage. When I do order one, I will order the single balloon one.

As for someone to use the single balloon nozzle and bag on me, I would really like to have someone use it on me instead give myself enemas with it. I really like to have someone force enemas on me and make me beg for relief. I will say it once again === if there is anyone who lives in the greater Las Vegas Area, or who is visiting the greater Las Vegas Area, and can host me at their home or hotel room, let me know. I would really like to submit to you for some repeated very large enemas until clear. After that, you can have your way with me anally as long as you use a condom when you do this to me. No bareback will be allowed.
Originally posted by Moliere Moliere wrote:

Albert, there have been many discussions on getting a new enema bag. Surely one of those suggestions will work.

The siliconenozzles single inflatable has a flange on the proximal (outside) side, so it should hold it in place OK. The problem with the older single-balloon catheters was that the inner (and only) balloon could work its way inside and let the solution out around the thinner hose.

Sexy Albert
Moliere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moliere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2018 at 11:54am
Albert, there have been many discussions on getting a new enema bag. Surely one of those suggestions will work.

The siliconenozzles single inflatable has a flange on the proximal (outside) side, so it should hold it in place OK. The problem with the older single-balloon catheters was that the inner (and only) balloon could work its way inside and let the solution out around the thinner hose.
Handeman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Handeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 4:53pm
What a great idea!
sexyalbert View Drop Down
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyalbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 6:30am
Polar Bear,

Do you find that the single balloon nozzle holds your enemas in just as good as the double balloon nozzle? I have always thought that the double balloon nozzle works better to force me to hold in my enemas. Also, it feels more like a real torture enema which is what I really like to get. I like me enemas to be very large ones and the larger they are the better.

Also, do you know where I can get a new enema bag in the Las Vegas area. I have tried looking in many drug stores and the ones I have looked in just do not seem to have them. I am looking for the type that is the closed top type that can also double as a hot water bottle and holds two quarts.

I like to either give myself two quarts, or have someone else give me two quarts, and then to hold those two quarts in while the bag is being refilled and then get two more quarts on top of that. At times I am also willing to take even more than just four quarts up to six quarts or even more.

Originally posted by PolarBearNV PolarBearNV wrote:

@twoquartsfull    Other than using a double balloon nozzle and/or the new single balloon nozzle from Silicone Nozzles, and making my first one with Dr. B's, followed by baking soda, followed by clear, it's almost like you were reading my mind.  Seems like an excellent way to prepare for a Holiday gathering.

Enjoy!
Sexy Albert
PolarBearNV View Drop Down
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PolarBearNV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 1:54pm
@twoquartsfull    Other than using a double balloon nozzle and/or the new single balloon nozzle from Silicone Nozzles, and making my first one with Dr. B's, followed by baking soda, followed by clear, it's almost like you were reading my mind.  Seems like an excellent way to prepare for a Holiday gathering.

Enjoy!
PolarBearNV
Twoquartsfull View Drop Down
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoquartsfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 12:39pm
I am about to hang my 4 qt bag and take a series of enemas to get ready for tomorrow and to relax a bit. Anyone else doing pre thanksgiving enemas today? What are your plans?
I’m starting with a mild baking soda solution, then a more challenging peppermint soap solution, followed by a clear water solution. Each 3.5-4 quarts. And each using my inflatible butt plug nozzle for retention.

What are you guys up to?
 Post Reply Post Reply