FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

In person gatherings?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Twoquartsfull View Drop Down
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoquartsfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: In person gatherings?
    Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 7:31pm
Palm Springs would be a good option too. Flights to LAX are generally inexpensive and it isn’t a long drive from LAX or San Diego to Palm Springs. A good gay community is a good thing to have too.
Bill View Drop Down
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 3:01pm
I would enjoy meeting Bi or Gay men...m/f couples...in the San Diego area for enjoying mutual pleasures....including clean erotic enemas....Medical play....most anything clean and safe.
Bill
PolarBearNV View Drop Down
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PolarBearNV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 2:36pm
I concur with @jonboy re: Las Vegas and Orlando and think San Diego is a viable location as well. 

Any place that has even the potential of snow during the season an event is planned for is of absolutely no interest to me.
PolarBearNV
Bill View Drop Down
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 1:23pm
Any interest in meeting in the San Diego area?  
Bill
jonboy1645 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonboy1645 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2018 at 11:34am
Realistically, due to their touristy nature, fares and facilities in Orlando and Las Vegas are usually very affordable from about everywhere.   Atlanta being a transportation hub is usually inexpensive also.  Huge airports, efficient transports to hotels, and other things to do in those places if there is any spare time.  

Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoquartsfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 7:23pm
I’ve been there! Although it has been a while.
bgreatgman1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bgreatgman1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 6:57pm
Yes would love to we have what is known as a gay resort here in OKC
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoquartsfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 6:21pm
I know there is the E-fest in Florida but my understanding is that is mostly straight and mixed gendered. Anyone interested in planning a men to men enema gathering somewhere in the middle of the country? Someplace inexpensive and easy to travel to? I’d help out planning the event. We’d have to keep it discrete but I think it could be done. I’ll start a poll to see who would be interested but I’d love to start a discussion.
 Post Reply Post Reply