A big WELCOME to all the new members!

Super Blood Wolf Moon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
sexyalbert View Drop Down
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyalbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Super Blood Wolf Moon
    Posted: 21 Jan 2019 at 9:03am
Watermark,

Hope that enema was really good and you enjoyed it. I can't do enemas out in my yard like that, as it is not fenced in and private. I would not want others to see me out there naked and giving myself an enema. However, it does sound like it would be very enticing to do.

When you decided it was time to let that enema out, did you go in the house and sit on the toilet, or let it out right there and give your plants some fertilizer? If it was me, I would have done just that and not waste the opportunity to fertilize the plants.

Just for the record, I once went to a friends house and he had a very secluded back yard. We did go outside, both of us naked. We gave each other an enema and then stood out there and let it out in his garden to fertilize the plants. Yes, both of us at the same time in two different spots. We then laid down on a mattress he placed outside just for the purpose of us having some fun sex and yes we had sex outside.

Originally posted by watermark watermark wrote:

Well the Super Blood Wolf Moon is a few minutes away .
I am going to get naked, grab some potpourri, fill a JBL with very warm water, sit the cascade on a folding chair in the side yard and
sit on it , open the valve and start jerking. Hopefully with happy results. I am hoping my core temp is maintained by the Warm water cuz it is Cold in Houston now. Come on. Join in the Pagan Revelry
and get in touch with your Inner Pig.
Sexy Albert
watermark View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watermark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2019 at 11:25pm
Well the Super Blood Wolf Moon is a few minutes away .
I am going to get naked, grab some potpourri, fill a JBL with very warm water, sit the cascade on a folding chair in the side yard and
sit on it , open the valve and start jerking. Hopefully with happy results. I am hoping my core temp is maintained by the Warm water cuz it is Cold in Houston now. Come on. Join in the Pagan Revelry
and get in touch with your Inner Pig.
-so much water , so little time-
 Post Reply Post Reply