EGuys Forum Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Gay Enema Forum > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Naughty_EnemaBoy, SluttButt, Enema98, In Chat Room Right Now, Click CHAT To Jump In!!   

Garlic Enemas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
sexyalbert View Drop Down
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyalbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Garlic Enemas
    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 12:56am
Moliere,

YES, that is why I said up to 10 and not more then 10.
Originally posted by Moliere Moliere wrote:

More than 10 and it gets to be much more noticeable.
Sexy Albert
Moliere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moliere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 9:08am
More than 10 and it gets to be much more noticeable.
sexyalbert View Drop Down
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyalbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 8:47am
Garlic enemas are good. I have had them and like them a lot. As enemajake said, they do not hurt at all. They are great and make you feel really good inside.

If anyone wants to give me a garlic enema I am willing to take it, provided you can host me days. In fact you can give me more then just a quart or two of it. How about as much as four quarts of it at one time? Yes, I will take it all. You can dissolve up to 10 cloves of garlic in the water. I will very willingly take it all  from you.
Sexy Albert
slavetopassion View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slavetopassion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2019 at 12:03am
Oh wow! I'm adding this to my list of recipes learned from this site. Thanks!
lonewolfenema View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonewolfenema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 4:43pm
great post thanks
PolarBearNV View Drop Down
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PolarBearNV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 4:16pm
@enemajake     Very helpful info.   Guess who's heading to Smith's to buy lots of fresh garlic cloves today?   Smile

And for those caught up in some of the stormy weather out there, be comforted to know that Amazon stocks and delivers fresh garlic.  Just saying........

Bob
PolarBearNV
enemajake View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enemajake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 2:14pm
Almost all the therapeutic recipes I found online said to steep 3 - 6 crushed cloves of garlic in a quart of boiled purified or distilled water (taken off the burner) for 15 minutes to 1 hour, then strain out the garlic. I used 5 large cloves and let it steep for well over am hour to get the max potency, then took about a cup of the liquid and heated it, then added it to the enema to warm it back up. After my post, I read that garlic is actually an aphrodisiac for men and allows blood flow to the male reproductive organs, so that may have been why I experienced such arousal. I have no problem getting/keeping an erection, but I generally don't stay hard the entire time throughout my enemas. But dude, I could have got cut diamonds with my rod last night.
Moliere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moliere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 11:26am
What was your recipe? I did one and it was pretty fierce, though I wouldn't mind trying it again with someone pushing me some. I think mine had somewhere around 10-15 cloves of garlic in a quart or quart and a half though.
enemajake View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enemajake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 10:58am
Hi gentlemen, anyone ever receive a fresh garlic enema? (You can find recipes and benefits online.) Did one last night. I thought it would be painful/cause cramping, but it didn't. In fact, it made me horny and gave me an instant erection and I stayed hard as a rock throughout the entire enema! Think I'll be revisiting this one!
 Post Reply Post Reply