EGuys Forum Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > The Meeting Place > Hook Up Space
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EnemaPipe, Soaper, In Chat Room Right Now, Click CHAT To Jump In!!   

Enemate wanted in Las Vegas NV

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
sexyalbert View Drop Down
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyalbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Enemate wanted in Las Vegas NV
    Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 9:59pm
I am still looking for an enemata in the Greater Las Vegas Area. You must be able to host me either at your home if you are a local resident, or in your hotel/motel room if you are a visitor to Las Vegas. I cannot host you in my home.

When it comes to enemas, I am more of a sub then a Dom. But, I will give you some enemas if you want me to give them to you. As far as you giving me enemas, I want them to be repeated and repeated until what come out of me is as clear as what goes into me. On the first one, I want to be given only 2 quarts. After that you can give me 4 quarts each. If you use one of those inflatable double balloon nozzles on me, you can give me much more at a time with no upper limit on how much at one time. I promise to take it all, even if it forces me to have to throw up. Yes, I do like the punishment that such a large enema can give to me.

You can also take me anally after the enemas as long as you wear a condom. I will not allow it bareback even if you prove to me that you are STD/HIV free. I will not perform any oral sex, or allow you to perform any oral sex on me. I am not into that.

Let me know when and where you want to do this. As for my time, I am only available days from about 11:00 a.m. to about 2:00 p.m. for about 1 to 1½ hours at a  time.
Sexy Albert
 Post Reply Post Reply