EGuys Forum Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Gay Enema Forum > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Naughty_EnemaBoy, SluttButt, Enema98, In Chat Room Right Now, Click CHAT To Jump In!!   

Have you changed skin color lately?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
enemaguyrkfd View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Site Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enemaguyrkfd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Have you changed skin color lately?
    Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 12:15pm
Glad you like it :)

I guess I just assumed everyone knew about it... oops.
By default, everybody gets the dark one ( my favorite ) but others may like the lighter ones Thumbs Up

Enemaguyrkfd (Admin)

Sometimes you just got to give yourself
what you wish someone else would give you.
PolarBearNV View Drop Down
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PolarBearNV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 7:52pm
No, this is NOT a race survey! 

The skin I'm referring to is the "package" of color and background options available to all of us. I  "rediscovered"  this feature today when looking at the very bottom of the  FORUM HOME page.  I vaguely recall going from a neutral background to a dark one but recently things weren't popping out like they do on other sites.  I selected a new package...there's three in total...and like it much better.

To preview your options, go to the FORUM HOME page, scroll down to lower left corner and you'll see the drop down with the various skin options. You can go back and forth between options; the change will take place as soon as you click on GO.  The process couildn't be easier!  Your last selection will be your new skin on all pages. 
PolarBearNV
 Post Reply Post Reply