EGuys Forum Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Gay Enema Forum > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Great phonee app for those who masturbate a lot.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
sexyalbert View Drop Down
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyalbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Great phonee app for those who masturbate a lot.
    Posted: 27 Mar 2019 at 7:46am
I found a great cell phone app for those of us who like to masturbate a lot. It is call masturbation calculator. With it you can keep track of how often and when you masturbate. It also gives you a chart of your masturbation habits and has some fun things about masturbation in it.

I have used it now for several weeks. If each time you masturbate you tell it that you did just after you cum, it will always let you know when you do. If you masturbate more then once a day it will display certain feats that you have accomplished. Some of them are rather funny.

I highly recommend it for those of who like to masturbate a lot. Just to let you all know, I do a lot of masturbating since my wife will not give me sex anymore. I have been with other men and I do like sex with other men as well. I also like to have them play with me while I do it to them as well.

Again that app is called: MASTURBATION CALCULATOR.

Post Reply Post Reply