EGuys Forum Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > The Meeting Place > Hook Up Space
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

KIK anyone?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
gay_jake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gay_jake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: KIK anyone?
    Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 8:33am
KIK is a nice little chat/message app for your phone. Search in the app store. It's not to easy finding groups but if you know a group it's quite easy to find.
Handeman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Handeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2019 at 7:40am
I’m not familiar with KIK. Is it easy to find the enema groups there?
enemaguyrkfd View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Site Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enemaguyrkfd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2019 at 3:22pm
Absolutely!

Wink

Enemaguyrkfd (Admin)

Sometimes you just got to give yourself
what you wish someone else would give you.
gay_jake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gay_jake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2019 at 9:21am
Hey!

I've been using KIK a bit lately. There are a few enema groups on there but so far I haven't found any for just guys. I took the liberty of "stealing" this sites trademark and started a group called #enemaguys - if anyone is interested just join :)

I hope this post is Ok with the admin of this site. I'm a frequent user of the chat here as well but find KIK a bit more easy to use on the phone. I love this site and I don't want to compete with it. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply