EGuys Forum Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Gay Enema Forum > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Naughty_EnemaBoy, SluttButt, Enema98, In Chat Room Right Now, Click CHAT To Jump In!!   

See post to see what this post is all about.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
sexyalbert View Drop Down
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyalbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: See post to see what this post is all about.
    Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 8:12pm
First, I am not going to mention any names in this post. This post is about some posts that I have made in the past that some have told me they object to. They have told me to go _ _ _ _  myself and many other things, I will not repeat here. You can fill in the blanks on the last sentence.

While at least one of the posts was a little harsh it was not meant to say that we should all condone this sort of thing. You all know what it was. I do not feel that I must repeat it again. Therefore no I will not repeat it again.

Another post that at least one of you objected to was in regard to a particular kind of soap. I will not mention the type again. You all know what type it is.

In regard to those two posts, I did apologize for the first one and said I would never make such a post again. I even gave myself a good whipping for. YES, it is true. I did lay down on my bed and take a leather strap to my own butt. Agreed. it may not have been as hard as it should have been. However, it was real and yes it did hurt. I know that if one of you did it to me, it would have been much harder then I was able to do it.

As for the second post, I said that I had been once given an enema with that kind of soap. I was not saying I enjoyed it or not. In fact, I didn't enjoy it. I do not really like any type of soap in my enemas. I like them to be just plain warm or very mildly hot water. By mildly hot I mean, no more than 110° F. This is hot enough to be very uncomfortable, but not so hot that it will cause any real damage to my insides. Yes, it may hurt a little, but not to the point where it will make me scream in pain. I have had many enemas at 110° F. with no ill affects from them.

As for the amount to be put in me at one time, I have had many at up to 6 quarts and as long as I have been well cleaned out before that much is put in, I can take it and hold it without any type of problems. As for larger enemas, I have had some pretty large ones that even forced me to have to throw up. Now, I am not saying that they are good for anyone or that I really like to get that much. The few times it was done to me, I had no real choice. I was tied down and I was forced to take it. It was the first time 8 quarts and the second time, I have no idea how many quarts other then to say it was a lot more then just 8 quarts. That is the main reason why I will not allow anyone to ever tie me down anymore. That way if I want something stopped or I do not want more of it, I can say NO and get up and stop it.

Now as to some of you saying bad things to me, or about me, I know some of you do not really like me. The feeling is mutual. However, I will say that many of you have sent me email that says you like me and you would like to someday meet me and give me some enemas. In fact, some of you actually have visited Las Vegas and hosted me in your hotel rooms. As I said, I will not mention names. I did have a super great time with those of you who have visited me.

Now to those of you who have said bad things to me, all I ask of you is to STOP saying those things and move on with your life. Allow me to do so as well.

Now to those of you who have said good things to me, THANK YOU for saying what you have said to me or about me. It is appreciated.

I do not expect anyone to answer this post. However, if you do, I ask that it be in private email, not on this website. I will answer you privately, not on this website.

Thank you all for reading this post. ENOUGH SAID HERE!

Sexy Albert
 Post Reply Post Reply