EGuys Forum Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Gay Enema Forum > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Naughty_EnemaBoy, SluttButt, Enema98, In Chat Room Right Now, Click CHAT To Jump In!!   

Post-travel enema

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
sexyalbert View Drop Down
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyalbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Post-travel enema
    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 4:55am
YES, there are times that I cannot wait for next enema and crave it more then the effort it take to retain it all. It does not matter if I give it to myself or if someone else gives it to me. I just crave getting my enemas.

Originally posted by Twoquartsfull Twoquartsfull wrote:

I’ve been traveling for the last 2 weeks with family- you guys know what it is like when you travel. The food isn’t great at times and you get run down after a while. And since I have been with family nonstop, I haven’t jerked off in 2 weeks. All I can think about now is getting home to my enema bag and doing a series of 3-3.5 quarts enemas to get clean and edging my cock while filling up! Home late Sunday and planning to do it Monday morning. I’m obsessed with the thought of it! Anybody else get enema crazed like that?
Sexy Albert
Switchable View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Switchable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 9:48am
Yeah man, I know exactly what you're talking ablout. At a certain point you even can't pay attention to conversations because you're caught up in the fantasy of what's to come.
Slide It In View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slide It In Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 9:46am
Absoletly!!!!!!
My Dreams
Twoquartsfull View Drop Down
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoquartsfull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2019 at 7:18am
I’ve been traveling for the last 2 weeks with family- you guys know what it is like when you travel. The food isn’t great at times and you get run down after a while. And since I have been with family nonstop, I haven’t jerked off in 2 weeks. All I can think about now is getting home to my enema bag and doing a series of 3-3.5 quarts enemas to get clean and edging my cock while filling up! Home late Sunday and planning to do it Monday morning. I’m obsessed with the thought of it! Anybody else get enema crazed like that?
 Post Reply Post Reply