EGuys Forum Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Gay Enema Forum > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Naughty_EnemaBoy, SluttButt, Enema98, In Chat Room Right Now, Click CHAT To Jump In!!   

Incomplete Profile

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
sexyalbert View Drop Down
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyalbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Incomplete Profile
    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 10:20pm
YES< if the do not fill out there profiles how are we all going to know what they like and don't like? I filled mine out the first time I logged on several years ago. I continuously update it about once a month.

If a mew member does not fill out his profile he should be limited until he does fill it out. If he still does not fill out his profile after a month, he should be deleted.

Sexy Albert
PolarBearNV View Drop Down
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PolarBearNV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 7:19pm
I'd say delete them.

Going forward, if it can be done within the system architecture, visitors should be able to see forums but not make any postings and cannot view profiles or photo galleries.  An alternative would be to only allow 2 or 3 logins, after which they are not allowed full access until they complete a profile.  There might be other areas/functions, in addition to profiles, photo galleries and making postings that should only be available to those who have joined by completing their profile.  
PolarBearNV
enemaguyrkfd View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Site Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enemaguyrkfd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 7:08pm
Yes!
I'm considering deleting them.  If they want to join they can fill them out.  I'm guessing a lot of them are 1 time visitors.  They are reminded everytime they login to compete their profile so I can only assume they are either lazy or gone  :)

Enemaguyrkfd (admin)

Enemaguyrkfd (Admin)

Sometimes you just got to give yourself
what you wish someone else would give you.
laslowflow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laslowflow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 4:59pm
To the group moderator:

I've noticed that lately there have been quite a few new members that have joined and have not bothered to fill out their  profile. Will you consider giving the member's list a good enema and purging
these names? I just find it to be rude when people don't bother to fill out the basics.

Post Reply Post Reply